Welcome from all the Team
At Alpha Nurseries we offer high quality, affordable, childcare and education for all children from 3 months to 11 years. We have nurseries and out of school clubs in Suffolk, Norfolk and Kent.
Why Choose Us?
At Alpha Nurseries we feel it is important to build children’s learning power. We offer children outstanding experiences and support, to help them become confident, creative, motivated doers and thinkers. This will therefore build strong foundations for all they will encounter in their future. We aim to build flexible minds and an enquiring spirit through highly skilled practitioners, a well resourced environment and treating all children as unique individuals.
We understand that choosing the right care for your child is an important decision, and starting nursery can be a daunting time for children and their parents. We aim to make this as smooth a process as possible and take our responsibility to your child very seriously.
- Each setting is individual, and carefully designed to be homely, inviting, safe, and secure.
- We encourage children to learn independently in a fun, healthy and nurturing environment.
- We offer a rich and varied environment with a personalised learning and development programme for each individual child.
- We welcome all children and families in an inclusive environment.
- We support children with special educational needs and also children and families who speak English as an additional language.
- Staff are friendly, and dedicated to making sure your child feels at home, happy and secure.
- We have a robust recruitment programme and select staff for their personal qualities, qualifications and experience.
- Our menus are carefully designed to offer a healthy, balanced diet.
- Our managers have the support of a team of professionals at our head office ensuring the nursery is run to a high standard while offering the personal touch.
All 3 and 4-year-olds in England are entitled to 570 hours of free early education or childcare a year. This is often taken as 15 hours each week for 38 weeks of the year.
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you get one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- Tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order