Our ethos is to create a nurturing environment in partnership with parents. We believe that every child is unique and we encourage individuality and choice. Children can be creative and explore the environment and be adventurous in safety.
All our childcare settings are unique and retain their individuality, while having the support of a team of professionals at our head office ensuring the nursery is run to a high standard while offering the personal touch. Each setting is carefully designed to encourage children to learn independently in a fun, safe, secure and healthy environment.
Our staff team is carefully selected not only for their professional childcare qualifications and experience, but also for their personal qualities and their commitment to provide each child with quality care, and their continuing enthusiasm to develop their skills through further training.
At our settings we aim to:
- Create a stimulating, caring and safe environment where each child’s individual needs are met and where they can develop creativity, individuality and self-confidence in secure surroundings.
- To treat each child as an individual and recognise and celebrate individuality and diversity which helps promote a rich learning environment.
- Promote the development of a positive self-image within all children and families.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers in an open and honest way.
- Support parents and carers in the developmental needs of their children, both in the setting and at home.
We will achieve this by:
- Creating an environment which promotes inclusion by introducing appropriate resources and positive images of gender, disability, ethnic minorities and different cultures.
- Encouraging the participation of parents and carers in all aspects of the running of the nursery.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere which makes the child, parents and carers happy and comfortable within the nursery.
- Having a thorough recruitment and induction process. Valuing our staff and encouraging and supporting on going professional development.
- Continually monitoring, reflecting and evaluating the effectiveness of our practice. We will identify our strengths and weaknesses and constantly look for ways to raise the quality of the service we provide and to improve outcomes for all children.
- We develop and maintain strong links with the local community, children’s centres and other agencies, encouraging the local community and these professionals to play an active role within the setting.